Sunday, July 25, 2010

Despicable Me

Yeah, yeah I know I should have more variance in the things I review, but here's ANOTHER movie review....

Despicable Me is SUCH a cute movie! Great for little kids! The yellow evil minion guys are so adorably cute I honestly just wanted to bring them all home for my own. 

However, this movie had no substance for an older audience, and other than the heart warming aspects was nothing to sit and think on later.  The characters are SO cute and had many intriguing characteristics, and remind me much of those in The Incredibles. 

There are plenty of funny and cute quotes in this film, for example when Agnes and Edith were talking about Gru, the man who recently adopted both these girls and another girl called Margo.
Agnes "I like him, he's nice."
Edith "But scary..."
Agnes "Like SANTA!"
(for some strange reason I kept repeating that quote in my head...)

I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars for children's comedy.

1 comment:

  1. 4.3/5 stars I kinda enjoyed the film too, the humor started out slow, but picked up with the introduction of the yellow minions ^_^ really loved it,,, thanks for the review =D

    ReplyDelete