Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Ummmm.....wow....don't know where to start with this one.  So we'll go with the ending.

The ending was cool. But so very, very predictable.  The guy gets the girl.  The bad guys die.  True lovers after long waiting through centuries are finally reunited. The main guy gets his girl.  The way that they did this however, had cool effects and cheesy lines, so that was pretty neat.

The rest of it though?  WHAT WAS THAT????? Honestly, the only parts of the movie I really remember, the ones that really struck a chord, were at the end. 

I liked his coil experiment, that was delightful, and there were a few witty lines.  But as for the rest of it? It was all very easy to forget. 

I would not care if I watched this movie again or not, as I am disappointed that it had SOOOO much potential but this was no where close to how amazing it could have been. 

I give The Sorcerer's Apprentice 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment