Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9

Another good movie.  I watched this one just last night, and I still LOVE Tim Burton.

The animation was really good, the story was fun.  I found myself getting sucked into it and really wanting to pay close attention to everything. It had plenty of twists and turns to keep the audience's attention but not enough to confuse a person.

My personal favorite character was 2.  Sadly, he was the first to go...good thing they all come back!  8 was definitely the scariest, and reminded me a bit of Fatso from the Casper movies/cartoons..oh well. LOVE CASPER too.

This movie would definitely be good for a younger and an older audience. Everyone can sit and watch it together, so perfect for a family movie night! 

Because of its strong character 9, whose daring and adventurous ways won my heart over, I know that children can also learn from this movie.  They can see that sometimes you have to face your fears and stand up for yourself.

I give 9 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment